If you are a Doctor, Nurse, Therapist, or other health professional working with cancer patients, I am here to support you.
Talking with patients about their intimate and sexual lives can be a tricky business, and many professionals don’t even know where to begin. There are pills you can prescribe, but they don’t always work, and sometimes they are not an acceptable health risk.
Click here for a free white paper about VulvoVaginalAtrophy (VVA) in Breast Cancer Survivors.
My 12-week e-course Cancer and Human Sexuality Course for health professionals is designed to support you in helping your cancer patients navigate their intimate and sexual lives. With only a few simple tools, your clients can dramatically improve their life satisfaction.
This course includes:
- How to have a conversation with your patients about sex
- Tools you can use to help your clients improve their emotional connection to their partner
- Sexuality practices that your client can do in 15 minutes a day
- A printable workbook for patients to help guide them through the process
- Personal support and guidance from me, via two half-hour phone consultations
- Self-paced learning, so you can put it aside if you have a hectic week, or spend more time on topics that are more interesting to you.
This is a short, sweet, laser-focused training that is designed for busy professionals. I know how hard you work to do the best you can for your patients. This course offers you a way to bring a higher quality of life to your patients at a time when they most need it.
Enrollment in the course is open now. When you sign up, you will receive a weekly email from me that you can read in 10 minutes, with tools you can learn to teach your clients in 15 minutes of practice a day. You will also receive a workbook that you can print out and give to your clients to help them remember the tools you are teaching.
Once you enroll, I will contact you to schedule your first phone consultation.
If you have questions about the course, please feel free to email me at email@example.com, or phone me at 760-522-2554.
paypal or credit card payment accepted, just click the “buy now” button.